From the collaboration between Carraro and Fuchs, a leading Company in the market for the independent production of lubricants with branches and production facilities in more than 40 Countries around the world, comes CarraroOil, a range of oils designed to provide the optimal lubrication and high protection against wear for a wide range of products such as transmissions units, brakes, clutches, gearboxes and engines.
CarraroOil lubricants range
The product line “Power Life Lub” for axles and transmissions includes 3 products:
- Universal 80W for groups composed of friction material (brakes clutches and self-locking materials)
- 80W-90 for purely mechanical groups
- 85W-140 for axles and transmissions which require high viscosity
The product line “Gear Life Lub” includes 2 lubricants for drives and gearboxes:
- the fully synthetic lubricant C220 Synthetic
- the mineral oil C220 Mineral
Finally, lubricants for engines of commercial vehicles, agricultural and construction equipment are available. 3 different products to meet the various applications requirements:
- Engine TurboLub 10W-40, the synthetic oil for engines with modern exhaust after treatment and turbocharger. Recommended for lower temperatures.
- Engine TurboLub 15W-40, the mineral oil for diesel engines with extended service intervals, exhaust after treatment and turbocharger.
- Engine Lub 15W-40, the mineral oil for aspirated and turbocharged heavy duty diesel engines. Compatible with catalytic converters.
CarraroOil lubricants, already used in the production plants of the Group as the first filling of tractors, axles, transmissions and gearboxes is now available as a “spare part” through the following Carraro official distributors:
Agricortes Comercio De Maquinas e Equipamentos, SA (Portogallo)
Agritechnik Sudtirol Des Zanluchi Robert (Austria)
Arox Equipment Srl (Romania)
B.Z. Agency S.R.O. (Repubblica Ceca, Slovacchia)
Ceredi Srl (Italia)
DDPA Distribution Directe Pyrénées Atlantiques sas (France)
Entra Grupp Ou (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia)
Nestor S.A. (Greece)
PHUR ANKAR ZBIGNIEW HEFKO
Powered Access Hungary KFT (Ungheria)
Raico Srl (Italia)
Recambios Internacionales S.A. – Recinsa (Spagna)
Sap Tecnica di Sergio Pozar (Croazia, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro)
Service Drivelines (Belgium)
Socimavis LDA. (Portogallo, Africa)
TRASMITEC S.a.s. di Gastaldi Marco & C. (Italia)