“Remanufacturing” is one of the options Carraro now offers its customers. Through this programme, customers can now replace a damaged axle or transmission with a new product but which is made from used components returned from the field, which have undergone a strict evaluation, repair and test process as if they were new production components.
Recovering components, this programme provides the market with a more economical solution compared to the completely new product and meets the increasing need for protection of our environment, thanks to the recovery of parts which would otherwise be re-melted, processed and transported, with negative consequences for our planet.
Compared to new, a “regenerated” product can provide a number of clear advantages:
- Saving time & money: because delivery can take place almost in real-time, minimizing burdensome machine downtimes
- Maintaining component value: each component replaced with a “reman” product is analysed and valued at the invoicing level
- Quality guaranteed: because all regenerated products are made with original Carraro components
- Manufacture’s guarantee: because it’s always a Carraro product
- 100% tested products: because every product is validated by us according to our Quality standards
- Products “as new”: because these are components remanufactured according to the precise Carraro design specifications
- Environment first: because with a “green” approach we recover and re-exploit casts